Man, when I say that we went there, we went all the way there! This episode covers the map including subjects that were and were not included on our article list. We hit on presidential candidates, computer games, the belly-button inspection (aka Selfie) trend among American citizens... and even some of the things we meant to.
Click Here to download the podcast, or listen using the Blubrry player (the blue ball on the right of the page).
Also, please be sure to visit our sponsor! You can get a free 30 day trial at Audible.com as well as a free audiobook by going to http://www.audibletrial.com/eastcoastconservative and signing up. I'm switching up the suggestion for the story and recommending William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher as your free audio book with the trial. I just finished the whole series and it was loads of fun!
Follow us on Twitter @ECConservative to stay up-to-date with articles and check the website our our YouTube page for video comments when they're recorded. If you want to comment on something you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, post comments on the website or on our Facebook page. Thanks for listening!
Sometimes we look at something and ask, "did they really 'go there'?" This generally means that whoever was talking or writing took the thought to an unexpected conclusion or thread. We do this a lot with our friend Joesf, actually! Tonight we're going to look at some articles outlining where the political left has been taking things. We'll see if they garner similar responses.
Articles for this episode:
Articles for this episode:
- Students of Women and Gender Studies at ASU get credit for not shaving
- Elizabeth Warren's 11 Commandments of Progressivism
- Government Wants Talking $30K Shopping Carts to Tell Food Stampers to Eat Healthy
- Berkeley To Force Marijuana Dispensaries To Provide Free Weed For Low-Income Patients
- Report: Raising San Francisco’s Minimum Wage Could Costs Thousands Of Jobs
- Fabricated compassion: Democrats abandon U.S. homeless, veterans and the hungry in rush to roll out red carpet for illegals
- What are the odds of 7 specific IRS hard drives crashing?
- Mayor Sarno: Strain on services due to housing immigrants falls on taxpayers
- Krauthammer: If a Republican had done what Obama has, he'd be impeached
- Hillary Clinton Praises Gop Establishment, Big Business For Taking On Tea Party
- CBS Airs Feminist’s Anti-Christian Song: “I Wish The Virgin Would’ve Had An Abortion”
- New Obama Rule Could Force Cities To House Illegals
- Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty
Labels: California, DNC, Elections, Feminism, Health Care, Homeless, Illegal Immigrants, Impeachment, IRS, Marijuana, Minimum Wage, Obama, Schools, Show Notes, Taxes, Veterans