Click Here to download the show or open the Blubrry player on the right (the blue round thing). Thanks for listening!
We had a bit of a late start tonight due to some family issues but after we got the ball rolling it was a laugh a minute! The list of articles actually had to be shortened quite a bit to keep from running well over our normal time!
Articles for tonight's episode
- Md. father uses robocall to get revenge on school officials
- College Unveils Plan for Mixed-Sex Dorm Rooms; No Possible Way This Could Go Wrong
- Who’s your date? Pairing off for the State of the Union
- So Meghan McCain And Rachel Maddow Walk Into A NRA Convention...
- State of the Union a 'fundamental moment' for Obama
- H&R Block joins GM, Wrigley, Taco Bell in pulling advertisements from racy MTV show 'Skins'
- 2012 Prospective Republican Candidates
Thanks for listening! Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or posted here on the site.
If you like what you heard, blog about us and tell five friends! Better yet, visit our Facebook page and follow the show there! If you didn't like the show, we invite you to come back next week for different words in a different order.