- Obama 'may get £5m congestion bill', says Boris Johnson
- Circumcision ban to appear on San Francisco ballot
- Plain Writing Act To Take Effect Later This Year
- Gay RI House speaker takes heat for marriage vote
- US Supreme Court gives green light to warrant-less searches of homes
- Talking, and Listening, in the Oval Office
It seems that folks have nothing better to do than get in to other peoples business these days! In this episode we take a look at some articles that give examples of this, from the local and state level to the President's words on Israel and their sharp retort. Join us for the conversation every Sunday night at 8:30pm or listen any time using the Blubrry player.