Click Here to download the show or open the Blubrry player on the right (the blue round thing). Thanks for listening!
This was a really fun episode that coined a new jibe, “We’ve got England, we’ve got France... we see Qaddafi’s underpants!” (or is that Kadafi... or maybe Gaddafi... I don’t know, neither do most editors, see this story for more examples). Also, if you had problems listening to last week’s episode, please re-download. There was a problem in the recording file for the first 24 hours or so.
Articles for this episode:
- Whoopie Pie: Maine, Pennsylvania Battle over Rights to Treat
- Transgender New Yorkers sue over birth certificates
- CWA Targets Grisanti
- Keep the "Millionaire Surcharge Tax"
- Dem Candidate Kathy Hochul (clip part on Libya)
- Biden Demands Impeachment
- Obama effectively continues Bush's Gitmo policy
- Miranda is Obama's latest victim
Email comments to email@example.com or post them on the site. If you like what you heard, blog about us and tell five friends! Better yet, visit our Facebook page and follow the show there! If you didn't like the show, we invite you to come back next week for different words in a different order.