- Physicist Uses Math to Beat Traffic Ticket
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un makes first speech
- Girls to Hip-Hop Radio CEO: 'Would You Rather Play Music that Degrades Us ... Just to Make Money'
- Cosby: Trayvon Martin case about guns, not race
- Obama in Colombia: ‘Part of My Job Is to Scout Out Where I May Want to Bring Michelle Back Later for Vacation’
- Obama's 'Fairness' Fiction
- Obama's Buffett Rule campaign hits dead end
- Mitt Romney is 'considering' hosting 'Saturday Night Live': report
- Apple: DOJ's ebook price-fixing accusation 'not true'
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Articles for Episode 226: Out of the Mouths of Babes (and Others)
Posted by C. Hatton Humphrey
Back to our regular format, we've got some interesting articles to discuss and some other ideas as well. Sometimes the most sage wisdom comes from the least expected source. Then again so do the most insane. Join our recording session every Sunday night at 8:30 PM Eastern on TalkShoe! Here are the articles: