Another important election has come and gone with important results, and that's some of what we're going to be talking about in this episode. There is so much more as well! Here are the articles for this episode:
- Corrected: On U.S. car license plates, DAMNIML8 is OK, TOILET is not
- California voters reject raising tobacco tax
- Organized labor searching for new course after recall losses
- Federal gov't sitting on $70 billion in unspent cash
- A Rundown Of Alleged Blogger Harassment By Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, Ron Brynaert, & Nadia Naffe
- SWATting the Ericksons
- Obama campaign plan for private sector? Hire more teachers, firefighters
- White House exaggerates male-female wage gap, statistics show
- State Department Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports
There aren't any extra stories this week.
You can join the converstation every Sunday night at 8:30pm and now if you want to help suggest articles, comment or just chat you can join us on Twitter at @ECConservative. If you want to comment on any of the articles, please feel free to start a discussion here, or email them to email@example.com. Join us for the recording session, normally live at 8:30pm Eastern time by visiting http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75570. You can also listen to our show and many other conservative podcasts at the Red State Talk Radio Network. If you want to listen to the podcast on your mobile phone, you can listen using Stitcher Radio.