- Diana Nyad, 62, tries Cuba-U.S. swim again
- 2012 National Political Conventions: Don't Expect Parties To Get Bold
- Why the Republican Party is a better fit for African Americans
- Mitt Romney did what? Really?
- Obama: Ryan plan would reduce Romney's tax rate to 1 percent
- President Obama Responds to Mitt Romney Attacks: No One Would Say ‘We Have Tried to Divide the Country’
- Giuliani and Santorum Assail Biden for Virginia Speech
Of course, these aren't the only stories that caught our eye. Here are the other articles:
- Obama: Education data justify jobs plan
- Can Mitt seize Ohio opportunity?
- ATHEISTS CLAIM GROUND ZERO CROSS SICKENS THEM
- Why Has Wall Street Abandoned President Obama for Mitt Romney?
- Raising the Ritalin Generation
You can join the converstation every Sunday night at 8:30pm and now if you want to help suggest articles, comment or just chat you can join us on Twitter at @ECConservative. If you want to comment on any of the articles, please feel free to start a discussion here, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us for the recording session, normally live at 8:30pm Eastern time by visiting http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75570. You can also listen to our show and many other conservative podcasts at the Red State Talk Radio Network. If you want to listen to the podcast on your mobile phone, you can listen using Stitcher Radio.