Articles for this episode:
- New Monopoly does away with jail because kids are too busy to do time
- EEOC to employers, Hire Criminals
- Feds to investigate 'Duck Dynasty' inspired 'Redneck Day' at Arizona school
- Rahm to Guardian Angels: You’re Not Needed on Magnificent Mile – Crime on the Mile – What Crime!
- HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S.
- HOUSE GOP CONSIDERS FOOD STAMP WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Obama transparency promises disappear from transparency website
- King draws fire from fellow Republicans for comment about young immigrants
- Jimmy Carter Defends Edward Snowden, Says NSA Spying Has Compromised Nation's Democracy