- Jane Corwin - New York State Assemblywoman
- Man faces felony charge after shooting pot-craving deer
- Tokers’ delight
- It's the law: Washington state lawmakers don't get speeding tickets
- Democrats Walk Out of Hearings, Refuse to Listen to Families of Benghazi Victims (video auto-starts)
- Is the GOP Pushing Minority Voters to the Left?
- THE REAL NAVY YARD SCANDAL
- Facebook ‘liking’ is protected free speech, federal court says
- North Korea Nuclear Talks: Pyongyang Urges Discussions 'Without Preconditions'
More about Jane Corwin:
Jane is a proud full-time mother of three, Melanie, Kellie and Will, and, like any mother, she wants to give our children the best opportunity for a successful future in any endeavors they which to pursue. She continues to work tirelessly in representing the voice of her community in Albany so our children have those opportunities and are not forced to relocate due to a struggling economic and business climate.
Since being elected in 2008, Jane has stood firm in her message of fiscal conservatism, accountability for lawmakers, and focusing on growing our upstate economy by supporting small businesses.