While our thoughts and prayers are with those that have been impacted by the terror attacks in France, I made the conscious decision not to focus on them in the podcast. There are a few reasons for this, including the fact that the details of the situation are still being sorted out. There are plenty of people that have already jumped on various bandwagon topics and that's not where I want to be right now.
Articles for this episode:
- Ron White for President, because "You Can't Fix Stupid"
- Disruptive Students Hurt High Achievers Most
- 8th Graders Given Sexually Explicit Assignment
- Black Trans Woman Profiled By Iowa Hotel Files Civil Rights Complaint
- Rapist to 15-Year-Old: ‘Islam Allows It and We Will Do It’
- The Real Problem With Political Correctness
- Amherst Student Protesters Want Disciplinary Action In Response To "Free Speech" Posters
- City Council Votes to Remove Veteran Display…City Votes to Remove Council
- DNC Chair Freaks Out After Andrea Mitchell Actually Fact-Checks Hillary
- Blind rush: NFL's 'Color Rush' jerseys problematic for colorblind fans
- 1,000 Syrian refugees to be flown daily to Canada
- NCIS' actress Pauley Perrette attacked by homeless man in Hollywood Hills, police say
- Obama to Veterans on VA Progress: ‘I’m Not Satisifed’
- MIZZOU HUNGER STRIKER Claims He’s Oppressed, Rips ‘White Privilege’ – Comes From Family Worth $20 Million