As an administrative note, I'm working on changing the way show notes, articles and episode posts are presented here on the site. It may be more advantageous to go back to having a single post per week with both the links to the articles as well as the audio file itself. I'd like to get some feedback before implementing this change so please let me know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Articles for this episode:
- Fresh Air Sells for $860 a Jar in China
- Parental revolt against Common Core prompts states to take action
- Despite Support in Party, Democratic Governors Resist Legalizing Marijuana
- Why is Obamacare so controversial?
- Marsha Blackburn: ‘Tired of Guys Condescending to Us’ over Equal Pay
- OPPOSING VOTER ID LAWS IN THE NAME OF RACE IS INSULTING TO MINORITIES
- Will’s Take: Left Has ‘a Kind of Tourette’s Syndrome’ in Constantly Blaming Race
- Solar companies take govt. to court over not getting enough grant money or something
- House Conservatives Plot to Oust Boehner, Put Scare Into Cantor