Sadly, this will be our last episode on the Boost Radio Network. I want to thank the station for their support and the opportunity to learn more about both the radio industry as a whole and content placement concepts as a whole. We will continue to play on the Red State Talk Radio network and be available, as always, in podcast form.
Articles for this episode:
- Man Sends Shakespeare To Torment Alleged Thief
- Shirtless Man With Gun Tattoo Wakes Up Surrounded By Police
- Record cleared for student involved in razor incident
- Louisiana bans use of welfare benefits for tattoos, lingerie, jewelry
- Kansas could make it a felony to report unfounded allegations of police abuse
- Religious Freedom, or a License to Discriminate?
- The Department of Justice Isn't Rushing to Investigate the Administration
- Controversial DOJ nominee fails to clear Senate test vote
- Pete Hoekstra: CIA Hacking Is Another White House Abuse
- The Hope Diet: Would the Tea Party fall for this?
- White House Pastry Chef Bill Yosses Resigns
- New Google post attempts to address some of the most common Glass ‘myths’