There has been an unexpected change for the podcast's presence in Second Life. We are getting more settled into our new home at Cheertopia as well as an outpost on the mainland in Ello. There have also been some delays on other initiatives as a more comprehensive plan is put in place for the show.
Articles for this episode:
- German tourist killed in Egypt shark attack
- Watch Santorum Field an Insane Question About Obama's Plot to Nuke S.C.
- FCC net neutrality regulations include one really scary sentence
- First Senate-confirmed director for ATF resigns after less than 2 years as permanent director
- Mandatory voting? Obama says it would be 'transformative'
- The most transparent administration …. oh, wait…..
- US urges vigilance after 'IS online threat' to military
- Confederate flag license plate battle reaches U.S. Supreme Court
- Investors eye data as stocks approach records
- Richard III: Leicester reburial under way
- Legislative preview: Craft breweries may finally get their wishes in Florida
- Dangerous arsenic levels' found in California wine