We're also moving forward with the website changeover, some updates in Second Life and additional items. A plan for three main sponsorship levels is being worked on with very affordable membership levels. Once those are does we'll share them with everyone.
Articles for this episode:
- Michelle Obama: Immigrants Just Like Founding Fathers, Not 'Born American'
- Jindal: GOP leaders in Congress fear repealing health law
- Paul outpolls Walker for bragging rights at CPAC
- Major Supreme Court challenge threatens to gut Obamacare
- Thousands gather in Wisconsin to protest right-to-work proposal
- CPAC Panel: How conservatives win in 2016
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform
- White House Offers Rebuttal Before Netanyahu’s Speech
- Muslim “Welfare Queen” Refuses to Remove Headscarf in Court… Judge Puts Her in Her Place
- Leonard Nimoy, 'Star Trek''s Spock, Dead at 83
- Reports of possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster