Important note: For those that join us for the live recording sessions, we will be starting the recording tonight at 10:00pm Eastern instead of our usual 8:30pm. This is a one-time change to accomodate some schedule conflicts.
Contrary to what some may say, there is plenty that will be changing on the political scene in the next four years. This episode is going to be our conversation point for the recap of the election and where the country appears to be heading for the future.
Here are the articles on the board for this episode. We may or may not cover them:
- Woman Calls Cops On Salvation Army Workers For Ringing Bells
- SURPRISE: PA COLLEGE SLASHES INSTRUCTORS' HOURS TO AVOID OBAMACARE
- Nanny State: Obamacare Now Regulating Pizza
- Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants
- More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before
- Obama’s National Energy Tax, a Lame Duck Surprise?
- A Physician’s New Reality: Patients Ask Me to Break the Law
- Egypt's Morsi Grants Himself Sweeping Powers
- Republicans jockey for 2016
- Barbour: GOP needs “proctology exam” to explore White House election loss
- Jindal: Liking people is key to expanding GOP tent
- Threatened Wal-Mart Strike Fizzles
- One Look At This Chart, And You'll Instantly Get Why We Can't Fix The Tax Code
- Detroit may use unpaid leave to deal with cash crunch
- Jane Fonda Finally Apologizes
- MSNBC tells readers how to 'zing' conservatives at Thanksgiving dinner
You can join the conversation every Sunday night at 8:30pm and now if you want to help suggest articles, comment or just chat you can join us on Twitter at @ECConservative. If you want to comment on any of the articles, please feel free to start a discussion here, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us for the recording session, normally live at 8:30pm Eastern time by visiting http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75570. You can also listen to our show and many other conservative podcasts at the Red State Talk Radio Network. If you want to listen to the podcast on your mobile phone, you can listen using Stitcher Radio.